- This event has passed.
U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY Hiring outreach for persons with disabilities
October 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 3:00 pm, repeating until October 21, 2021
Sign language interpreter and CART services will be provided for this event.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Schedule A hiring for persons with disabilities
- Positions available at the EPA
- Building a federal resume
- Creating a profile and submitting an application on USAJOBS.gov
- Access to Hiring Tutorials
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility efforts at EPA
- The EPA’s role in protecting human health and the environment
We invite persons with disabilities to engage with our panel of experts about the best ways to find and apply for federal jobs at EPA.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Protecting human health and the environment since 1970
For questions, contact Kate Fox, Fox.Kate@epa.gov