Promote your event and share it with the community
- This event has passed.
Lived Experiences with Problem Solving Webinars
October 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on October 29, 2020 at 11:00 am
Nonprofits. Banks. Marketing agencies. Any company or organization hiring. The National Federation of the Blind invites employers, leaders in diversity and inclusion departments, human resources managers, and all hiring managers to attend one of our Meet the Blind Month webinars on lived experiences with problem solving.
- The National Federation of the Blind—Who We Are
- Problem-Solving Skills Are Key
- NFB Corporate Partnership Programs—Explore the Synergies
- The Blindness Benefit—What Is It and How Can Employers Use It?
- Worksite Accommodations and Evolution of a Business—A Case Study