Promote your event and share it with the community
- This event has passed.
BVIPsych Couch Chat
June 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDTFree
BVIPsych Couch Chat
Date: Wednesday, June 9th, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM PT (1 PM – 2:30 PM MT, 2 PM – 3:30 PM CT, 3 PM – 4:30 PM ET)
Event Location: Virtual via Zoom (link in registration confirmation and will be emailed)
Target Audience: School psychologists & TVIs
Did you catch the workshops in May 2021 about evaluating students with visual impairments?
• Collaborative Psychoeducational Assessments: Visually Impaired Teachers & Evaluators Working Together by Dr. Terese Pawletko and Dr. Carol Evans
• Collaborative Evaluation: Working Together by Marnee Loftin
•Psychoeducational Evaluations of Students with Visual Impairments by CSB’s Assessment Center team: Stephanie Herlich, Shelby Zimmerman, May Nguyen, and Rebecka Henry
Do you want to learn more about psychoeducational evaluations of students with visual impairments? Send us your questions and join us for a panel discussion with Dr. Terese Pawletko, Dr. Carol Evans, Marnee Loftin, Dr. Julie Manning, and May Nguyen.
Responses to FAQs:
• ASL interpretation will be provided. Please add in the comments box if you require any other accommodations.
• CEUs will not be provided. Certificates of attendance can be sent to attendees who complete the Zoom exit poll with opening and closing codes.
• The panelists’ bios can be viewed at https://bit.ly/3hUD053
• A recording of the webinar will be posted in a few weeks after the event on CSB’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrZcLxRWmKKnOR98m6SeqQ
• BVIPsych is an interactive listserv for school psychologists serving students who are blind or visually impaired. This forum offers a space to share resources and support one another as we strive to strengthen our clinical skills and practices to assure quality assessments, interventions and support services. Register to join BVIPsych at https://forms.gle/ujUgiPZUseJuamgaA